Baking and Handling Instructions
All Pies are Baked Fresh Daily and Ready to Serve
All of our products arrive individually packaged, freshly baked, and ready to serve. Our whole pies are 9 inches in diameter and can be divided into 6-8 slices.
- Pies are baked fresh for you and shipped ready to serve. No cooking required!
- Upon arrival, store pies in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Fruit pies can last up to 3 days and pecan pies up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator from the time that you receive the pies.
- All pies can last up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Keep pie wrapped and freeze it in the pie box.
To Serve Warm
- Step 1: If frozen, allow pie to thaw at room temperature.
- Step 2: Preheat the oven to 225°F.
- Step 3: Remove any plastic wrap and place pie on a cookie sheet.
- Step 4: Bake pie on the bottom rack of the preheated oven for approximately 20-30 minutes or until warm. (15-20 minutes for mini pies)
- Step 5: Remove pie from oven and allow to cool.
- Step 6: Slice, serve and enjoy!